martes, 14 de julio de 2009

Twenty five years and my life is still trying to get up that that great big
hill of hope for a
destination
And i realized quickly when i knew i
should that the world was made up of this brother hood of
man for whatever that means
And so i cr
y sometimes when i'm lying in bed
just to get it all out what's in my head

And i am feeling a little peculiar And so i wake in the morning
And i step outside And i take a deep breath and i get real high And i
scream at the top of my lungs
what's going on? And i say, hey
hey hey hey
I said hey, what's going on?ooh, ooh ooh
And i try, oh my god do i try i try all the time, in this instituti
on
And i pray, oh my god do i pray i pray every single day for
a revolution
And so i cry sometimes when i'm lying in bed just
to get it all out what's in my head

And i am feeling a little peculiar And so i wake in the morning
And i step outside and i take a deep breath And i get real highand i scream
at the top of my lungs

What's going on? and i say, hey hey hey hey I said hey,
what's going on?
twenty-five years and my life is still trying to get up that
great big hill of hope for a destinatio
n